STRUCTURE, noun [Latin , to set or lay.]
1. Act of building; practice of erecting buildings.
His son builds on and never is content, till the last farthing is in structure spent.
2. Manner of building; form; make; construction; as the want of insight into the structure and constitution of the terraqueous globe.
3. Manner of organization of animals and vegetables, etc.
4. A building of any kind, but chiefly a building of some size or of magnificence; an edifice. The iron bridge over the Seine in Paris, is a beautiful structure
There stands a structure of majestic frame.
5. In mineralogy, the particular arrangement of the integrant particles or molecules of a mineral.