1. Accompanying; being present, or in the train.
Other suns with their attendant moons.
2. Accompanying, connected with, or immediately following, as consequential; as, intemperance with all its attendant evils.
3. In law, depending on or owing service to; as, the wife attendant to the heir.
1. One who attends or accompanies, in any character whatever, as a friend, companion, minister or servant; one who belongs to the train.
2. One who is present; as an attendant at or upon a meeting.
3. One who owes service to or depends on another.
4. That which accompanies or is consequent to.
A love of fame, the attendant of noble spirits.
Shame is the attendant of vice.