1. The act of conveying; the act of bearing, carrying, or transporting, by land or water, or through any medium.
2. The act of transmitting, or transferring, as titles, estates or claims from one person to another; transmission; transference; assignment.
3. The instrument or means of passing a thing from place to place, or person to person; as, a vehicle is a conveyance for persons or goods; a canal or aqueduct is a conveyance for water; a deed is a conveyance of land.
4. Removal; the act of removing or carrying.
5. Management; artifice; secret practices. [In this sense, obsolete.]