DE'ALING, participle present tense
1. Dividing; distributing; throwing out.
2. Trading; trafficking; negotiating.
3. Treating; behaving.
1. Practice; action; conduct; behavior; as, observe the dealings of the men who administer the government. But it is now more generally used of the actions of men in private life.
2. Conduct in relation to others; treatment; as the dealings of a father with his children. God's dealings with men are the dispensations of his providence, or moral government.
3. Intercourse in buying and selling; traffick; business; negotiation. American merchants have extensive dealings with the merchants of Liverpool.
4. Intercourse of business or friendship; concern.
The Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans. John 4:9.
DEAM'BULATE, verb intransitive To walk abroad.