DRAWN, participle passive [See Draw.]
1. Pulled; hauled; allured; attracted; delineated; extended; extracted; derived; deduced; written.
2. Equal, where each party takes his own stake; as a drawn game.
3. Having equal advantage, and neither party a victory; as a drawn battle.
4. With a sword drawn
5. Moved aside, as a curtain; unclosed, or closed.
6. Eviscerated; as a drawn fox.
7. Induced, as by a motive; as, men are drawn together by similar views, or by motives of interest.
DRAWN and quartered, drawn on a sled, and cut into quarters.