E'ASINESS, noun Freedom from difficulty; ease.
Easiness and difficulty are relative terms.
1. Flexibility; readiness to comply; prompt compliance; a yielding or disposition to yield without opposition or reluctance.
Give to him, and he shall but laugh at your easiness
So we say, a man's easiness of temper is remarkable.
2. Freedom from stiffness, constraint, effort or formality; applied to manners or to the style of writing.
3. Rest; tranquillity; ease; freedom from pain.
4. Freedom from shaking or jolting, as of a moving vehicle.
5. Softness; as the easiness of a seat.