RI'SING, participle present tense
1. Getting up; ascending; mounting; springing; proceeding from; advancing; swelling; increasing; appearing above the horizon; reviving from death, etc.
2. Increasing in wealth, power or distinction; as a rising state; a rising character.
1. The act of getting up from any recumbent or sitting posture.
2. The act of ascending; as the rising of vapor.
3. The act of closing a session, as of a public body; as the rising of the legislature.
4. The appearance of the sun or a star above the horizon.
5. The act of reviving from the dead; resurrection.
6. A tumor on the body. Leviticus 13:2.
7. An assembling in opposition to government; insurrection; sedition or mutiny.