UNSET'TLED, participle passive
1. Unfixed; unhinged; rendered fluctuating.
2. adjective Not settled; not fixed; not determined; as doctrines, questions, opinions and the like.
3. Not established.
4. Not regular; unequal; changeable; as an unsettled season; unsettled weather.
5. Not having a legal settlement in a town or parish.
6. Having no fixed place of abode.
7. Not having deposited its fecal matter; turbid; as unsettled liquor.
8. Having no inhabitants; not occupied by permanent inhabitants; as unsettled lands in America.