FAT'NESS, noun [from fat.]
1. The quality of being fat, plump, or full fed; corpulency; fullness of flesh.
Their eyes stand out with fatness Psalms 73:7.
2. Unctuous or greasy matter.
3. Unctuousness; sliminess; applied to earth:hence richness; fertility; fruitfulness.
God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine. Genesis 27:28.
4. That which gives fertility.
Thy paths drop fatness Psalms 65:11.
The clouds drop fatness
5. The privileges and pleasures of religion; abundant blessings.
Let your soul delight itself in fatness Isaiah 55:2.