FE'ATURE, noun [Latin factura, a making, from facio, to make.]
1. The make, form or cast of any part of the face; any single lineament. We speak of large features or small features. We see a resemblance in the features of a parent and of a child.
2. The make or cast of the face.
Report the feature of Octavia, her years.
3. The fashion; the make; the whole turn or cast of the body.
4. The make or form of any part of the surface of a thing, as of a country or landscape.
5. Lineament; outline; prominent parts; as the features of a treaty.