1. At that time, referring to a time specified, either past or future.
And the Canaanite was then in the land. Genesis 12:6.
That is, when Abram migrated and came into Canaan.
Now I know in part, but then shall I know even as I am known. 1 Corinthians 12:28.
2. Afterward; soon afterward or immediately.
First be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. Matthew 5:24.
3. In that case; in consequence. Galatians 3:9. Job 3:13.
If all this be so, then man has a natural freedom.
4. Therefore; for this reason.
Now then be all thy weighty cares away.
5. At another time; as now and then at one time and another.
6. That time.
Till then we knew
The force of those dire arms?