1. Void of understanding or sound judgment; weak in intellect; applied to general character.
2. Unwise; imprudent; acting without judgment or discretion in particular things.
3. Proceeding from folly, or marked with folly; silly; vain; trifling.
But foolish questions avoid. 2 Timothy 2:23.
4. Ridiculous; despicable.
A foolish figure he must make.
5. In scripture, wicked; sinful; acting without regard to the divine law and glory, or to one's own eternal happiness.
O foolish Galatians - Galatians 3:1.
6. Proceeding from depravity; sinful; as foolish lusts. 1 Timothy 6:9.